Façade and Exterior Carpentry
• Rehabilitated section, National Heritage listed. Moulded brickwork of exposed brick with ornamentation on lintels and imposts on the framework. Bay windows and balconies of rehabilitated ironwork. Ornamental wooden cornice. Exterior shutters also of wood. Bedrooms on the main façade include an additional motorised room darkening roller shade system. • Extension section. The façade will include exterior glass slats and glass balcony railings. Façade of aluminium composite panels, masonry walls, air chamber, insulation and laminated plasterboard on the inner face of the outside wall. Exterior carpentry of aluminium with pieces of different sizes. Motorised room darkening blind system in lounge.
• The front door to the residence is a lacquered wooden armoured door. • The interior divisions of the residences will be made of load-bearing walls made of a laminate plaster panel with interior insulation. • Plain colour plastic paint on walls and ceilings. • Interior doors of residences will be sliding or hinged, depending on the residence type, with white-lacquered finish, and metal fittings and handles in chrome finish. • The doors leading from inside the residence to the laundry area will be of aluminium. • Modular built-in wardrobes of standard dimensions, with lacquered hinged doors, interior with melamine finish, with hanging rail and drawer unit or shelves, depending on the residence type. • MLight switches of the type SIMON 100, with the possibility of IoT connectivity or similar, inside residences.
• Residence interior floors, except in wet rooms, will be laminated floating floor of large-format boards with matt varnished oak finish laid on an impact-resistant laminate. • Kitchen and bathrooms floors of porcelain stoneware with skirting of the same material.
• Fitted with upper and lower cabinets, stratified high-pressure matt white finish, with hinged doors and drawers, depending on the residence type. • Electrical appliances included in the kitchens: integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, recessed microwave, oven, induction hob and extractor fan, by BOSCH or similar. • Compact worktop and counter front, of the type Silestone, Compac or similar. Kitchen taps with chrome finish. Recessed LED downlighting.
• Countertop with compact finish, with one or two basins depending on residence type. Under-basin cabinet with hinged doors. Washbasin (by Duravit, Roca or similar) in white, chrome-finished mixer taps (by Hansgrohe or similar). • Wall-mounted toilet, (by Duravit, Roca or similar), white glazed porcelain with concealed dual-flush cistern. • Shower plate and/or bathtub (by Duravit, Roca or similar), depending on residence type, in white, with chrome thermostatic taps. Fixed glass shower or bath screen, depending on the type of bathroom. • Anti-fog mirrors and heated towel rails. • Bathroom illumination with recessed LED downlighting.
• Centralised system. • Air conditioning using a system of air supply through ductwork and return air plenum with grilles. • Individual temperature control thermostat. • Domestic hot water produced using a heat pump located on the roof of the building. • Heating and DHW: radiators with thermostatic valves. Each property will have its own device for measuring the distribution of hot water used for heating. The building will have a natural gas network for fuelling the communal boilers for the heating system, located on the ground floor. • The residences will have a forced air ventilation system for air renewal.
Telecommunications and Video door-entry system
• Telecommunication system installed with sockets in lounge, kitchen and bedrooms of the residence. • Video door-entry system inside the residence, connected to the main entrance of the building and the interior of the communal hall.
• Automated parking system. Metal, hinged, automatic double entrance door. Stone, granite-type floor and walls. 22 parking spaces, 3 with the possibility of electric vehicle charging point. Maximum vehicle size (5.15m long x 2.20m. wide x 1.90m). Access to the transfer cabin by a one-way vehicle entry/exit system. Waiting space available for loading and unloading. Automatic water-based fire detection, alarm and extinguishing system. • Storerooms. 10 storerooms with galvanised steel door, stoneware flooring. LED lighting. • Wine cellar. Temperature-controlled area on the ground floor equipped with 23 individual wine cellars opening onto a landscaped patio with lawn. Walls finished with plain coloured paint and stoneware flooring. • Rooftop community swimming pool. Saltwater chlorination system with showers, height of pool basin 1.30m and views over the city of Madrid. Sun deck and showers. Glass railings. Private swimming pool, with height of pool basin 90cm and located on the roof of the attic.